Mold Finisher Weekend Shift
Are you looking for a new career in a premier manufacturing facility? Avantech is now hiring a Weekend shift Mold Finisher at our Baxter, MN, location!
Work 3 -12 hour days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 6am – 6:30pm
We provide a clean, friendly environment with competitive wages, benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds in a safe manner and be able to spend 75% of your time in a standing position.
- Must be comfortable in maneuvering large molds of several hundred pounds using various material handling equipment including but not limited to pallet jacks, fork lifts, overhead cranes and gib cranes.
- Must have knowledge or be willing to learn MIG and TIG welding as well as plasma cutting of aluminum castings.
- Must be experienced in the operation of various manual, pneumatic and electric tools including but not limited to drills, radial drills, cutoff saws, turbo grinders, DA sanders, flat sanders and all types of hand tools.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- 1 year of welding experience preferred.
Essential Job Functions
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Start Your Career Today!
"*" indicates required fields